Friday, February 18, 2011

Tomorrow's Show

There's more to say about everything raised in this week's blog. The CIR ruling on fire fighter staffing is a major development. And what about the teachers shutting down schools in Wisconsin?

Is there anything I said in my recorded show last week that gave you heartburn? The listener I quoted last week has a reply. My unofficial program observer wants to know if west Omaha can secede, or if we can go back to at-large election of city council members. He also is worried about what is happening with our currency.

1 comment:

OmaSteak said...

I'm left wondering what the school administrators/school boards are doing up there in WI. Why aren't teachers calling in sick to go protest being fired? The schools have been closed for 4 days...and those teachers get sick pay. I'm sure the same thing will happen here eventually. I wonder if the OPS Board would do anything. I doubt it since all the Board members get contributions and support from the NEA. Welcome to Greece folks! Here's a tip, buy gold/silver and plan to relocate.