Monday, August 11, 2008

Check with Chip Is Moving!

The Check with Chip radio show is moving to AM 660 KCRO. Bigger signal. Bigger audience. I'm excited.

Salem Communications owns KOTK, KCRO (religious programming), and KGBI (contemporary religious music). KOTK is going to change its format. The good news for me is that Salem likes my show and wants to move it to 9 a.m. Saturdays on KCRO starting August 30.

Something had to change because KOTK carries Iowa Hawkeye football, which begins August 30 and knocks me out of my Saturday 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. time slot.

Same show. Same studio. Same drill. Nick the producer will help me put one foot in front of the other. We'll just broadcast it on 660 AM instead of 1420 AM.

The regular KCRO listeners will have to adjust to having an outright sinner broadcasting in their midst, but the Lord came for the sinners, right?

1 comment:

OmaSteak said...

Congrats...first Jesuit show on KCRO...LOL!!! Good luck to you and the show as it's unlikely I'll be listening during prime driving range practice time...my loss.