Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Public! Forgive Me!

Last-minute lobbying on cloning. Douglas County Board meeting. Annual strategic planning meeting of the Nebraska Coalition for Ethical Research. Spent the night in the hospital room of my son who had surgery on both eyes. Dealt with the flooding in my garage thanks to the new grading and blacktopping of the alley and parking area for the apartment building behind my home. It's been a busy 60 hours.

All right, enough excuses. I didn't want you to think I forgot you, especially now that KOTK is promoting my blog on its web site.

I had a few things in the works until events overwhelmed me. I went back and finished them. So enjoy catching up as we build momentum for Saturday's show.

1 comment:

OmaSteak said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery to your son.