Thursday, January 10, 2008

Friend & Foe Alike Are Welcome

Are you like me: a pro-life fiscal conservative who believes in majority rule? Or maybe you're none of those things, but you like to keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Either way, tune in to Check with Chip Saturday morning at 11 on AM 1420 KOTK.

Join me for my live call-in show. From me you’ll get the generally populist conservative view that I think is the majority opinion in Nebraska, but anyone is welcome to chime in on Check with Chip. We’ll talk about serious issues, but in a live-and-let-live spirit. I’ll take strong positions on various issues, but there’s always room for a well-made argument from any angle on Check with Chip.

Now, I’m a politician -- a former state senator and current Douglas County Commissioner -- so I can certainly fill my two hours with talk, but it’s going to be a lot more fun if you participate. So make a note: Check with Chip, Saturday morning at 11, on News Talk 1420 AM. Listen online at KOTK -- Where your opinion counts!

No comments: